Follow along as our experts guide you through video instruction on different suture techniques and discuss potential pitfalls to avoid. You’ll receive a Suture Kit with skin pad to practice on and a checklist to self-assess your work. Each stitch will help reduce risk of infection and scarring, improving healing and recovery times for your patients while helping.
NEW! Choose from light or dark skin tone pad.
- Excision Techniques – including elliptical incision, undermining, and eversion
- Top Suturing
- Tissue Cones – including alternative M-plasty and flap repair
- Deep Dermal Suturing – including simple buried dermal stitching, buried vertical mattress stitching and SICM
This activity was developed by the following Faculty:
- Christopher J. Miller, MD, FAAD
- Cerrene Giordano, MD, FAAD
- Nicholas J. Golda, MD, FAAD
- Harold William Higgins II, MD, FAAD
- Molly Conlon Powers, MD, FAAD
- Ashley Wysong, MD, MS, FAAD
This activity is designated for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.